Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weather

How crazy the weather was today. When I left for work it was over 60* and sunny....by the time I left it was snowing and -1* with the wind chill. I am kindof hoping for a snow day tomorrow...that would be lovely! Hopefully the Midwest will get this taken care of! I don't like how fast the weather changes....I had students come to school today in short sleeves and no coats. Their parents had to come up and bring them a coat before they could go home!

Looking out our classroom window

Driving home from work

Driving down our street

2 comments:

Ryan said...

i don't know if i would advise you to be taking pictures while driving? well i guess as long as mike isn't driving, or riding a bike it is ok.

K.M.L said...

We were sort of stopped at the light when I was driving! :) Too funny...