Sunday, January 13, 2008

Busy busy...

Today was a whirlwind day. Mike had to work today and I think was up around 4:30. He was busy working today and I was busy around the house. I went to church this morning and listened to a guest speaker, Greg Boyd, and he wrote Letters from a Skeptic. He was very good and it makes me want to read his book! After church I ran a couple of errands and came back and started cleaning up from Christmas and putting things away. It feels like it took most of the morning. We have new bathroom pictures and towels so I had to put those up, clean, and get everything organized. I also did 2 loads of laundry and cleaned the living room. It was a busy and productive day! Starting tonight at our church, until Tues. night we are attending these "Crash Courses". They are small classes to help you with your personal growth. Last year we took Dave Ramsey's financial peace class and it was amazing. This year we are taking a do it yourself bible study and it is going to be outstanding. We are getting the tools needed to really help us with this and I'm excited to not be so overwhelmed when looking at the bible and how to go about reading it. I hope you had a great Sunday. Dan and Amanda....sorry about those Colts! miss ya. :) Have a great start of your week everyone!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Kasey,

It was really nice to meet you at Sarah B's shower on Saturday! You all will have so much fun as sister-in-law's!

My husband, Corey, and I read Dave Ramsey's "Total Money Makeover" when we were in Puerto Vallarta last May, talk about a life changer! After just 6 months of applying those skills, tomorrow is my last day of work and I get to stay home with my girls!

Again nice to meet you and I enjoy your blog! See you at the personal shower!

jenny said...

now i'm really interested in reading dave ramsey's books. sounds like they are lifechanging! have a great week.