Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sick day

Today is a sick day for me. I went in to school because I had a meeting but I am feeling like crap. Mike took off around 11 am since they had a lot of other officers working. He is making me soup and taking care of me. :) I have a couple of kids who have recently had strep and I hope that is not what I have. I don't think I do...I think I have a sinus infection or just a cold. We are watching Hot Rod and hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep and get some rest. I hope your day is going better than mine!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Amy said...

hope you're feeling better soon. enjoy your time with your hubby!

Dan and Amanda said...

So sorry your sick Kase! Feel better soon. Maddy has been complaining of a sore throat since last night, but no fever so I sent her booty off to school!!!! :)

Amanda

K.M.L said...

Thank you all for the comments! I hope I feel better soon. By the way...Hot Rod was NOT a good movie! ha!

Sarah Beth and David said...

yes for sick days! I hope you feel better! I like sick days at the thought, but then when I return to work not so much.
david

jenny said...

get better soon!