Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Update

My grandma is still in the hospital....they are still running tests and don't really know what happened or what's wrong. She doesn't remember anything from that day so that's pretty scary to me. My sister went up to visit her and my parents, and Kelli said she doesn't look like her "normal" self. I feel so bad being 2 hrs. away...I'm thinking I'll definitely have to come in Fri. after work or Sat. I hope it's nothing too serious. She is having a hard time with this because she can't remember what happened and it is frusterating to her. She loves puzzles and my mom brought up her puzzle that she usually does in the everyday paper, and she couldn't complete the cryptogram section.....so...apparently something is still wrong...she knows something is wrong and I don't like that. I feel so bad. I've never gone through anything like this and don't know what to do. It could just be because she has diabetes and was sick with the flu and didn't get enough fluids or food that day...but still...based on what my mom and sister said, she just didn't look like herself. Anyway, I thought I'd let you all know.....please continue your prayers. Thank you!

2 comments:

Amy said...

sending my thoughts and prayers your way. i hope you grandma is feeling better soon.

The Malones said...

We will keep your family in our prayers!Keep us updated!