Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
I seriously get teary-eyed every single time I think about the people in Oklahoma.
The teachers protecting their students...
The parents wondering about their kids and hoping they are okay...
The students, scared and screaming and trapped...
The rescue workers digging through the metal, hoping and praying to find survivors...
The hospital workers...
I've been praying. It's all I can do...
Today is my 34th birthday and I can't imagine what they are going through.
My birthday wish is to pray. For you to pray. Pray for these families. For the cities affected by this deadly tornado...
Posted by K.M.L at 10:14 AM
Monday, May 20, 2013
Hello to our last week of school!
Hello to hopefully posting about Alex's birthday details before Evan's party this Saturday! yikes!!
Hello to my birthday week :)
Hello to cuddly boys
Hello to my 1st paycheck with Young Living Oils!
Hello to dropping 4 pounds using lemon and peppermint oils!
Hello to Mike's first week as a Crime Prevention Officer and regular daytime hours!! woohoo!!
Hello to Project Life...this is last week.
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Saturday, May 11, 2013
It is hard to believe that this happy little guy is 2!
We are all so in love with you! You and Evan are two peas in a pod and your daddy and I love watching the two of you grow up. You can almost finally say his name! You love to be outside and when it is time to come in you throw the biggest fit. :) I can't believe you will be starting preschool on Monday. You will have a ton of fun and you get to go with Evan for a few more weeks until school is out for summer. Eating is one of your favorites and you are obsessed with milk!
Alex, you are such a joy and we love you very much!!!! Here's to another great year...
Mommy, Daddy, Evan and Jack
Here is his birth story
Here's Alex's 1 year slideshow
Posted by K.M.L at 12:00 PM
Posted by K.M.L at 3:00 AM
Friday, May 10, 2013
Two years ago today....
I went into labor that night after my 39 week doctor appointment....
Alex James made his arrival on May 11, at 3:19 am.
Posted by K.M.L at 8:07 AM
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Monday, May 6, 2013
Hello to finalizing Alex's birthday party for Saturday
Hello to hoping for some warm weather this week!
Hello to this article. So very true....
Hello to loving this article about Mother's Day...such a time to remember all women...
Hello to documenting our daily life. Love this photo a day prompt that I'm posting on instagram.
Hello to loving the process of documenting our last day of each month. Thanks to Ali Edwards for the idea!
Thursday, May 2, 2013
- I can't believe that May is here. This is one of the busiest months for us. Lots of birthdays this month and a certain almost 2 and 4 year old party planning going on. Can't believe Evan and Alex are going to be 2 and 4. Seriously! They are getting so big! Bubble Guppy and Transformer Rescue Bots here we come!
- Enjoying the beautiful weather earlier this week. First scraped knee of the season for Alex. Trying not to get too upset that it is 40* and possible snow tomorrow! ugh! Bring more warm weather and sunshine please!
- I am LOVING the Young Living Oils. I just started selling them, I firmly believe in them and how they are working wonders on my family. Funny story...I was at a meeting today and had my oils with me...after lunch, everyone was dragging and tired, so we all passed around the Lemon and Ene-R-Gee. It was hilarious watching everyone try the oils...and the definitely worked! Another co-worker also had some pain in her upper arm, she used Panaway that morning and by lunch time her pain was gone! Yes, she is signing up to order some :) Anyway, if you want more information, click here.
- Last weekend was the Color Run and Cardinal game. Had a ton of fun!! Can't wait to go to another game where it is sunny and in the 80's!
- Tonight we had our school wide writing celebration. The kids had a great time showing off their writing.
Posted by K.M.L at 8:47 PM
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
2) Top three songs I was drawn to:
Don't really have three songs, but Blake Shelton, Bebo Norman and Carrie Underwood are playing on Spotify
3) Movies I saw:
Zero Dark Thirty, Oblivion, and This is 40
4) Favorite TV moments of the month:
5) Something I made:
Do birthday invitations count? And breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?
6) Restaurants where I ate:
Chick-fil-A, McAllisters, G&D Pizzeria and Buffalo Wild Wings
7) Something I am thankful for:
8) A goal I had for this month:
To get birthdays planned and summer plans made! (Florida/Disney and Indy)
9) I started the month looking forward to:
Grant's Farm and Magic House and Cardinal Game and the Color Run...had a ton of fun!
10) A disappointment this month:
Boston Marathon bombings
11)Something that really made me smile:
Alex's fake laugh and Evan doing a fantastic job with his manners and always (or almost always) wanting to help Alex.
12) Something I really want to remember about this month:
Monday, April 22, 2013
Hello, Monday and Happy Earth Day!
Hello to recovering from a busy weekend!
Hello to friends visiting
Hello to a cold, morning at Grant's Farm
Hello to friends
Hello to camel rides
Hello to my three loves...
Hello to Evan realizing that wishes might not come true and magically appear. Was sad when he realized a yellow Batman wasn't just going to appear :)
Hello to having fun at the Magic House
Hello to fun times
Hello to my mom leaving to St. Martins with her sisters and mom for a week long vacation...
Hello to the Butterfly House
Hello to not liking the "jeep" ride at Chuck E Cheese
Hello to sisters and a carousel ride
Hello to pa-paw!
Hello to a special 5 year old!