Thankful for our BRE family
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Monday, November 4, 2013
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Friday, November 1, 2013
Monday, October 14, 2013
Wow! I can't believe 2 weeks have flown by!
There has been so much going on...so, to ease back into it I'll start with
Hello, Monday!! :)
Hello to a cool morning and wishing I was still in bed, bundled up under the blankets.
Hello to some BIG wins for Missouri! St. Louis Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, Blues, Chiefs and Mizzou Tigers!
Hello to finally agreeing upon a settlement from our accident a few weeks ago and getting money to purchase a newer (used) car.
Hello to finally getting organized and ordering Christmas cards! (60% off through some sites through the end of the month!)
Hello to a great weekend with my family! We had my Aunt Barb's annual Washer Tournament and baby shower for Matthew and Rebecca. Love getting together with everyone!
Hello to a great Halloween race on Sunday. Mike won best costume for the men. :)
Hello to coffee
Hello to all laundry being done
Hello to a great group of teacher friends
Hello to my sister and sister in law
Hello to my brother
Hello to gobstoppers
Hello to you!!
Have a great day!!
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Let's talk about becoming a Young Living Member, don't go into complete panic attack! This is painless...I promise! When I first started trying to figure out the whole Young Living oil thing, my brain wanted to explode. But Lindsay walked me through what to do in her blog post. I'm going to do the same today in case you wanted in on these amazing oils!!
First, you are not signing your life away if you become a member. If you would like to purchase Young Living Oils, you can do so by ordering retail from a distributor, OR you can "become a Member" and get the oils for 24% off. Notice I said member. Young Living may use the terminology "distributor", but never think of yourself as that unless you are WANTING to do the business. If you DO NOT want to do the business, then think of yourself as a MEMBER. Once you buy your starter kit (which I'll explain in a bit), you are NEVER required to buy a certain amount each month. You are NEVER required to tell others about Young Living. You are NEVER bothered by people to work this as a business (if you are email me asap!!) :)
You simply are able to purchase the kit and oils at a discounted price. Think of it as a Sam's Club or Costco membership. You pay a small fee to to become a member to get cheaper prices for a great product. The only thing different is Sam's or Costco will give you a card, Young Living gives you a kit of oils and a free diffuser!!
This month, October, they released a BRAND NEW starter kit....with a whole lot more...AND they kept the PRICE the SAME!! Let me show you!
The kit I recommend is the Premium Everyday Oils Kit for $150. It is the kit of all kits! There are other options to choose from, but I PROMISE you that this is the most bang for your buck.
It comes with the following:
5 ml bottle of these 10 Essential Oils: Valor, Lavender, Panaway, Peace and Calming, Peppermint, Lemon, Purification, Thieves, Joy, and Frankincense.
What I LOVE about this kit is that it gives you the opportunity to try MANY of the oils in a smaller bottle. Let's face it...Frankincense at the DISCOUNTED price is almost $70.
Along with those 10 oils, you also get a Stress Away Roll on and 10 Sample Packs of oils (Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Thieves, and Peace and Calming), OH...AND there is MORE!!
You also get the DIFFUSER!!!!!!!!!! ALL for the SAME PRICE!!!
Ummm....excuse me! What!?!! Yep!
The diffuser now comes in the kit and the distributor price alone is $75.
Total no brainer! This is why I recommend the 150$ kit.
You can not beat getting 11 oils, 10 samples, and the diffuser for that price.
The other two kits they offer are the $40 kit and the $75 kit and neither of those make sense to me. The $40 kit comes with the samples but NOT the diffuser or 10 oils. The $75 kit comes withe the diffuser and samples and stress away but does NOT come with the 10 oils. My problem with the $75 kit is you have the diffuser, but only the stress away to diffuse...so you will need to get more oils anyway to be able to ACTUALLY use it! The larger kit is just the best deal. :)
The other advantage you have by becoming a member is special access to The Lemondrop Lounge Facebook group. This is NOT put out by Young Living. This is simply a place where are readers who have become members can communicate with one another, share what is working with them, ask questions, and build relationships with others who are on this journey to a more healthy and natural lifestyle. This group will help cut your searching time down and and get your questions answered quickly. At the beginning of August, our group was about 4,500 members. As of October 1st, our group is 8,300 members!
Now that you are not freaked out about becoming a member...let's sign up!
Step 1: go to https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?site=US&sponsorid=1423528&enrollerid=1423528
Step 2: make sure "Young Living Independent Distributor" is marked off instead of "Retail Customer." Independent Distributor means "member" to Young Living and it's the only way to get access to the kit and the 24% discount you get afterwards. It's really important!
Step 3: make sure my member numbers are in the blanks (they should be put there if you entered with that link in step 1) 1423528
Step 4: Fill out all the information. It will ask you for your ss# but this is only for legal purposes so that you have the ability to sign others up for kits too (YL is a referral based business). If you never sign anyone up, your ss # will never be used.
Step 5: Make sure you write down your pin, user name and password when you choose it because you'll need that in the future to log into your account.
Step 6: Select the "PREMIUM START LIVING KIT" This is the one with the everyday oils kit and the diffuser and the start living kit. It will be $150. The other kits do not include the oils kit.
Step 7: Click "Agree" and "Next"
Step 8: Add any oils, capsules, or products that you would like in addition to your kit if there are any.
Step 9: Check out.
Whoot! You're done! Please let me know if you need my help and I hope you're as excited about this as I am. Thanks! Also, there is no minimum needed each month or anything. When you order the Premium Kit, you'll always get 24% off future orders.
While you are waiting for your kit to arrive, head on over and read How to use your Essential Oils!!
Posted by K.M.L at 1:14 PM
Monday, September 23, 2013
How can it be Monday again??!!!!
I can't keep up! :)
Regardless, I'm LOVING the fall weather we've been having. Hope you are having a great Monday too!
Hello to a beautiful, sunny 70* day
Hello to a great weekend
Hello to one who had a double ear infection, sinus infection, and pink eye last wek
Hello to one who is home with daddy today with a fever
Hello to my Young Living Oils...we've been going through them with these illnesses!
Hello to gorgeous sunsets
Hello to a new hair cut
Hello to date night Saturday with Mike
Hello to spider attacks
Hello to Batman
Monday, September 16, 2013
Hello to a cool, cloudy, PERFECT Fall day.
Hello to decorating with pumpkins in our house and my classroom
Hello to a Pumpkin spice latte this morning...yum!
Hello to a great weekend with friends
Hello to some fun events around town...bouncy house was their favorite
Hello to a great week!
Saturday, September 7, 2013
- It's 1:28 and besides Parenthood playing in the background, my house is quiet...Both boys are resting or sleeping.
- This morning I took Alex to a few teacher garage sales and got a few books for them and an ABC water crab game. And a coffee ;)
- I took a quick nap when I got back while Mike played with the boys
- We went to Kohls to get a gift for a birthday party this afternoon
- Drove by the fans at Mizzou waiting for the game to start
- Met with a friend so she could try some oils to see if they help her and her kids with their allergies.
- Cleaned the kitchen from lunch
- Listened to Alex cry for 20 minutes before finally falling asleep.
- Heading to a birthday party around 3
- Loving this silence :)
Posted by K.M.L at 12:35 PM
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Saturday, August 31, 2013
3) Movies I saw: We are the Millers, 42, Admission, and Mud
4) Favorite TV moments of the month: none really...was too busy getting ready for school to start.
5) Something I made: cupcakes for Mike's birthday, a new schedule, lunches...
6) Restaurants where I ate: McAllisters and Flat Branch
7) Something I am thankful for: boys are doing well in preschool
9) I started the month looking forward to: meeting my new students, Mike's birthday and Evan started school where I work
10) A disappointment this month: not going on any dates with Mike or having a big birthday event planned for Mike since he had to work the Mizzou Football game...
11)Something that really made me smile: listening to Evan and Alex play together and make up stories
12) Something I really want to remember about this month: Evan being excited to go to preK at my school and making sure Alex was doing okay at his preschool without him. I want to remember Alex giving lots of hugs and big cheesy grins...I also want to remember this...
Monday, August 26, 2013
- I want to remember how excited Evan was to go to pre-k today.
- I want to remember trying to get their picture this morning and how they wouldn't stop laughing or being silly
- I want to remember being thankful to finally get one with me and the boys...blurry or not! ha!
- I remember Evan picking where daddy and Alex would sit for the boy one :)
- I want to remember how he was glad that Alex was still going to T.I.P. so Amy, Bonnie and Stephi wouldn't be sad that he wasn't there
- I want to remember how they both picked out their clothes today...Alex with a green shirt and Evan picked Wolverine to help him not be scared
- I want to remember how it felt as he held my hand going into school
- I want to remember being nervous for him with a new teacher and a new class
- I want to remember the hugs
- I want to remember finally getting to meet with my new students today
- I want to remember the prayers I said for my family
- I want to remember texting to see how Alex was doing at school without Evan there
- I want to remember walking down the hallway and passing Evan's classroom and seeing them busy and learning inside
- I want to remember melting inside my trailer with the air not working but being thankful to have a class full of great kids this year
- I want to remember the excitement on Evan's face when it was time to pick him up
- I want to remember Alex yelling "Ehhh" when we went to pick up Alex today and how excited they were to see each other
- I want to remember the screaming in the car because they were hungry :)
- I want to remember the words they used to tell me about their day
- I want to remember picking up daddy (who had to work late) to go grab some 1st day ice cream after school
- I want to remember how excited they were to pick the kind they wanted
- I want to remember Alex got it all over himself and his car seat :)
- I want to remember listening to their giggles during bath time about "helping save Batman"
- I want to remember snuggling with them reading books after bath time
- I want to remember it took them forever to fall asleep :)
- I want to remember they wanted one last hug...
- I want to remember they wanted one last "big" hug
- I want to remember their smiles and tears throughout the day and how incredibly lucky and blessed Mike and I are with these two amazing boys...
Posted by K.M.L at 8:25 PM