I got this from Clare's Dad
Here are the instructions:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4. NO CHEATING.
- Q: What does next year have in store for you? A:Holiday in Spain by Counting Crows
- Q: What does your love life look like next year? A: Let it Rain by Eric Clapton
- Q: What do you say when life gets hard? A: All You Need is Love by The Beatles
- Q: Song that reminds you of good times? A: All I Need to Know by Kenny Chesney
- Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning? A: I'll Be Seeing You by Jimmy Durante from The Notebook
- Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding? A: The Real Thing by Gwen Stefani
- Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss? A: One by U2
- Q: Your favorite saying? A: Yesterday by The Beatles
- Q: Favorite place? A: The Rising by Bruce Springsteen
- Q: Most Missed Memory? A: When I Close my Eyes by Kenny Chesney
- Q: What song describes your best friend? A: Living for the City by Stevie Wonder
- Q: What song describes your ex? A: In the Jailhouse Now by The Soggy Bottom Boys from O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- Q: Where would you go on a first date? A: House Blues/The Porch Dance/The Proposal/The Carnival by Aaron Zigman from The Notebook
- Q: Drug of choice? A: Beautiful Mess by Diamond Rio
- Q: What song describes yourself? A: The First Noel by Josh Groban feat. Faith Hill
- Q: What is the thing you like doing most? A: Baby, It's Cold Outside by Leon Redbone from the movie Elf (This is the 1 thing I don't like doing...being cold! yuck!)
- Q: The song that best describes the president? A: Danger Zone by Gwen Stefani
- Q: Where will you be in 10 years? A: I'll Be Home for Christmas by Josh Groban
- Q: Your love life right now? A: Steady On by Point of Grace
- Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment? A: Let if Grow by Eric Clapton (hopefully a baby soon!!!)
- Q: How will you die? A: Help! by The Beatles (hmmmm.....)
- That’s all. Let me know if you play along.