Saturday, January 26, 2008

-OLOGY time

I saw this on Stacy's blog....Hollow Squirrel and loved it...so here it is!
  • MOUTHOLOGY
  • Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant? A. probably subway.
  • Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? A. Chili's or TGI friday.
  • Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? A. It depends on how they did....me once being a waitress, I always try to leave at least 20% but if they stink, I'll give a lower amount.
  • Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? A. peanut butter and strawberry jelly sandwiches....loved them in elem. school and still do!
  • Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice? A. cheese...sometimes if I'm in a mood, I'll get mushrooms or jalepenos.
  • Q. What do you like to put on your toast? A. peanut butter

  • TECHNOLOGY
  • Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer? A. a scenic picture of a mountain and river and in my google sidebar I have a picture slideshow going of friends and family
  • Q. How many televisions are in your house? A. three.

  • BIOLOGY
  • Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed? A. right handed
  • Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? A. parts of my l4 and l5 disk in my back, muscle tissue around my lower legs, moles, wisdom teeth, endometriosis, cartilage in my knee....I think that's it!
  • Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted? A. I have no idea....Mike usually never lets me because of my back.
  • Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? A. Yep..during soccer games
  • BULL****OLOGY
  • Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? A. Um, no.
  • Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? A. I've always liked the name Kjersten and have the nickname KJ...sometimes I think it might be better than Kasey (KC) ha!
  • Q. What color do you think looks best on you? A. Blue or green
  • Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? A. I don't think so....
  • Q. Have you ever saved some one’s life? A. Nope.
  • Q. Has someone ever saved yours? A. God, after my car accident where I fell asleep and ran into the back of a semi truck
  • DAREOLOGY
  • Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? A. Depends…are we talking sister, mom, etc????
  • Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? A. no way!
  • Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000? A. I'm not sure on this one.....Does that mean never read other blogs too???
  • Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? A. no way jose!
  • Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? A. no way....I'd be paying for that later.
  • Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? A. Nope.
  • DUMBOLOGY
  • Q: What is in your left pocket? A: My pajamas don’t have pockets. Most of the times, there are pens or markers from teaching
  • Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? A: Yes. Duh!
  • Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower? A: Stand.
  • Q: Could you live with roommates? A: I could....I did in college with soccer roommates, so yep.
  • Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own? A: 8ish
  • Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops? A: Does Mike count? Ha!
  • Q: What do you want to be when you grow up? A: Aren’t I grown up already? a teacher, better wife and a mom. :)

  • LASTOLOGY
  • Q: Last Friend you talked to? A: Martine
  • Q: Last person who called you? A: Mike
  • Q: Last person you saw? A: Mike
  • FAVORITOLOGY
  • Q: Number? A: 5 or 12...both my soccer numbers
  • Q: Season? A: Summer
  • CURRENTOLOGY
  • Q: Missing someone? A: My family in STL
  • Q: Mood? A: Peaceful
  • Q: Listening to? A: the hum of the computer and Jack snoring.
  • Q: Watching? A: nothing....
  • Q: Worrying about? A: my grandma and Mike at work
  • RANDOMOLOGY
  • Q: First place you went this morning? A: To the kitchen because Jack got into the trash and I heard him destroying the tortillini wrapper from dinner last night.
  • Q: What can you not wait to do? A: paint the bathroom and clean sweep another room!
  • Q: What’s the last movie you saw? A: Top Gun (on tv last night)
  • Q: Do you smile often? A: I like to think that I do....
  • Q: Are you a friendly person? A: I hope so!!!
Anything else you want to know? Just ask me in the comments.If you want to be tagged, consider yourself IT!

1 comments:

Zoe said...

I love Napoleon... had you said no I would have been so sad!