Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sat. thoughts....

Beware...random thoughts below:
So...it is Saturday and I am STILL sick. This is insane. I have been taking medicine but obviously it isn't working. Mike has to work today and then is working the Mizzou vs. Kansas basketball game tonight, so I'll see him around 11:30 tonight or so.... Last night we did absolutely nothing. I came home and we just vegged out on the couch watching the Dog whisperer. Love that show! I got a call last night from my mom and she had to take my dad to the emergency room/urgent care because he was having heart pain/palpitations. Scary! I was up for awhile after that....couldn't sleep. Just thinking about what would I do with my dad or my mom for that matter. I didn't like that feeling. Good news though....apparently nothing was wrong, so he is at home today resting. I am thinking about trying to take a visit back home but I need to get better first. I can't believe I've been sick for so long. I am so thankful we have Monday off. I can try to get better and even get some things done around the house. It seems that there is never enough time with a 2 day weekend. I am thinking about taping the bathrooms so I can start painting them. I want to get them done! It's been over 2 years and we haven't done anything with them and it's time for a change. Hopefully I can get at least 1 bathroom taped today....we'll see! I hope you have a great weekend! What do you have planned on this long 3 day weekend? I'd love to hear what you are doing....probably something better than taping bathrooms! ha!

3 comments:

Dan and Amanda said...

Hmm...Maddy had a friend sleepover last night (which didn't go well) and Mallory was up puking all night!!!! Not such a great weekend so far.

Oh, and Dan's in Iowa so I'm on my own!! :(

Amanda

(Glad your Dad is ok)

Ferris Family said...

I'm driving towards Chicago and my sister is driving towards St. Louis, we are going to meet and let the kids play together, spend the night in a hotel and then head home. It should be fun.

Amy said...

i just went for a run. now i am off to my son's basketball game. nothing like watching 7 & 8 year olds play hoop. it's pretty funny! hope you and your dad are feeling better real soon.