Friday, January 25, 2008

Random

  • I feel like I haven't talked about anything else except wanting babies and my grandma...so here's some other things that have been going on lately

  1. My class is amazing. We have been having a great time in class lately and we have a student teacher this semester, so they are excited. We are reading some great books for our book clubs and the Missouri Mark Twain Award books. Some I would recommend are Kingdom Keepers, Peak, The Old Willis Place, and Abduction.
  2. I am hosting our Bunco group in February and I'm excited to have everyone over to see our house. It will be all Valentiney...is that even a word?! Does anyone want to come??? It's Feb. 21st at 6:30 pm.
  3. Jack seems to be a little under the weather lately...or maybe he's bored because he can't be outside for too long because it's freezin'.
  4. Mike and I are going to go to the Lake of the Ozarks in Feb. with the Morrisons for a little getaway! So excited!
  5. We are currently watching Top Gun and we both forgot how good it is. :) Tom Cruise looks so young. (Negative GhostRider, the pattern is full!) That's for you Ryan..from Mike :)
  6. I am going to finally paint our bathroom this weekend. Hopefully when I take the tape off it won't take the wall off too since I've had it on for 5 days!
  7. My students have been learning about robotics from their science teacher and it's amazing what they've learned. They programmed them and got to try them out on the course.
8. I am going to start scrapbooking 2008 pictures this weekend so I don't get SO behind.
9. My grandma is doing much better. They said it wasn't a stroke, maybe pnenomia and maybe her diabetes played a part in what happened. She is still in the hospital because bacteria got into her bloodstream and they are waiting until that is gone before releasing her.
10. It's been freezing lately and I've been wondering WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD/DRINK TO MAKE ON A COLD WINTER DAY???

5 comments:

The Malones said...

Dr. Pepper-on a cold or hot day-23 ingredients!!

Katie said...

Not to make but...SB peppermint mocha.

K.M.L said...

I forgot to post my own...I love to make hot chocolate and put in a few small marshmallows. Also...SB peppermint mocha with skim milk and no whip is amazing too!

Ferris Family said...

I love to make a crockpot of chili!
To drink, there is nothing better than hot chocolate with mini marshmellows.

Ryan said...

grilled cheese dipped in tomato basil soup.
sorry goose, but it's time to buzz the tower.