Tuesday, August 19, 2008

99%

I am 99% finished with my classroom. I love getting it ready and starting fresh for the year. All I have left to do is put contact paper over the name tags on their desks and get 1 more desk for my 27th kiddo. :) Kids come Thursday, which is kind of nice only having them for 2 days and then we (kids and us) have a break. I've always liked the first week or so because it all about getting to know you activities, expectations, and me letting them know who is in charge! ha! Here are the long awaited pictures of my class. ;)
Love these 2 signs! "You turn in homework, you get better grades" and "Excuse Limit Zero"

10 comments:

Dan and Amanda said...

Good grief Kasey. Your room is insanely organized!!!! It looks amazing.

Nicole said...

WOW! This looks amazing! Great job- it looks SO organized! I love the Excuse Limit Zero sign.

Abby Larson said...

Its so cute and impeccably organized! Good god, will you come over to my house please??

lina said...

Makes me want to go back to school! (for just a day) Looks like a great classroom :)

Chase-Man said...

Your classroom looks amazing! Setting up my classroom was definitely the one thing I missed this year. I went up to help Ellie so that I could get my "fix." I saw your sister last week at one of our Mehlville meetings! It is always so nice to reconnect with old friends! :)

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

Love it! If I can remember right my classroom never looked like that when I was in school. I bet your kids think you are an awesome teacher.

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

Love it! If I can remember right my classroom never looked like that when I was in school. I bet your kids think you are an awesome teacher.

Melanie said...

Your classroom is so cute! Great job! Is that a SMARTboard I see?? No fair!!!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Your room looks awesome! I want to be in 5th grade again!!

Dan and Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.