Monday, August 25, 2008

Who am I?

Because I am tired and it's easy to do this without thinking, I decided to find out which Twilight character I am. I got this from Amy and found out that I am Esme..... (who is the "mom" out of the group) Who are you??? And if you haven't read these books yet, you are missing out! " You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things. "

1 comments:

Amy said...

Even though Esme isn't one of the main characters...she is one of my most loved! I think she is wonderful so you must be, also!!!