Sunday, August 3, 2008

Memory Lane part 2

Soccer has always been a part of my life and always will...even though I can't play now . I love the game. I love watching the game unfold and watching the teams who are dedicated to their sport. I've been going through some more pictures and came up with a few from my club soccer days on J.B. Marine. I love this group of gals that I grew up playing with and found a few pics that I thought I would post. The last picture is a group of girls (who mostly played for MU) and I played with and against them growing up as well. Our team won state and regionals for many years and came in 3rd and 4th at Nationals...so we were *almost* the best team in the nation!

1 comments:

Michelle Haner Fitness said...

You were an awesome soccer player! I always wanted to be able to play like you and Carrie O. You guys were amazing.