Friday, June 4, 2010

Ah....Friday :)

So glad Friday is finally here! It's seemed like a slow week even though Monday was a holiday. Lots of ramblings going through my head so bear with me. :)

  • The StL Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure walk is next Saturday. I'm excited that Mike, Evan and I will be walking with my mom, sister, Uncle Mark, Uncle Mike, Uncle Dino, Uncle Danny, Uncle Brian, Aunt Lisa, Aunt Sandy, my cousin Amanda, Matthew, and Lyndsay. I've been busy helping my Uncle Mark design a pink shirt in Barb's memory for everyone to wear during the race and it's been a little crazy since we just decided to do it last week! We have a great tshirt store here in town called The Flying Cow and they've been wonderful trying to get 20 shirts completed by Thursday! I can't wait to see and show you the final outcome. 

  • Saturday is also my friend Tracie's baby shower as well as our friend Tessa's wedding. It is going to be one busy, non stop Saturday! We are excited to see friends at the shower and wedding and knowing that Grandma and Grandpa Merritt will be watching Evan while we have fun at the wedding helps me relax just a little too!

  • Today is a gorgeous day so I am hoping that Evan naps great this morning and then we are going to head over to the library. They are having a messy morning! They get to play with finger paint, bubbles, etc. Once Mike gets home from work, I'm hoping we can go out for another family bike ride. Love this summer weather!

  • My two summer classes start on Monday and the only good thing I can think of is at least they are online. I'm really not sure what I was thinking taking 2! They are Working with English Language Learners with Special Needs and Human Learning. They are both 8 week courses and are intense. I know I'll be okay and once these two are finished, I just have my fall and spring practicum left! Woohoo! 

  • A big congrats to my college roomie and friend Martine! Her and her hubby just had their second daughter, Julianna. 
 Happy Friday everyone! :)

0 comments: