Sunday, June 13, 2010

ummm...yeah.....

For awhile I've been asking Mike to use the clippers to take a little hair off the top of Evan's head. While I was doing something, I hear the clippers start to buzz. I headed into the bathroom to see what was going on and I see this...


























I think I actually gasped and said "what are you doing?!" Needless the say...it couldn't be undone. :(



My poor baby.... I think a few tears were shed by all parties involved...


Look at that poor sad face....


Here's the after...Evan looks so much older now. I know it's hair and it will grow back, but still.

Seriously...look at how short it is! Here's the back view...

At least he's still got his smile! :)

Let's review...

Before: Taken Sat. morning
After: Taken Sunday evening...

good thing his hair grows fast....

7 comments:

heather said...

Kasey, I think he looks adorable!! So much older!!! But you can actually see HIM and not just his shaggy hair... he looks so handsome! I think you'll get used to it and love it!
I just can't get over how TODDLER he looks!!

MS said...

I agree---he's growing up!

MS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I think he looks sweet, but it would have been traumatic for me too! I actually think he's got Mike's hair line - what do you think?

Erin said...

I think it looks sooooo cute that way! Looks like he's ready for all things Summer! Just be sure his little scalp doesn't burn those first few times out in the sun. I recommend the spray-on sunscreen.

Hope it wasn't too traumatic for you.

Amber said...

Oh...he does look so much older! I have to agree that I love the longer look. I'm sure it will grow back quickly!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

He is too cute! I actually kinda like it on him! But I know what you mean, it almost ages him 1 year when you do that to these kiddos! I just cut Lukas' hair last night too, well buzzed it, LOL. And its about this short as well! Sad to see the locks go, but glad that it does grow fast for these boys! It will cooler for the summer too. :)