Sunday, June 13, 2010

swimming, showering, and celebrating...

Saturday was one of the busiest days I've had in a long time. We started off the day at 6 am for the Race for the Cure run/walk. After that, we headed over to my Uncle Dino and Aunt Lisa's to swim in their pool and relax for a bit and bbq. We couldn't stay too long because we needed to head home to give Evan a nap (Mike needed to watch England vs. USA) and I needed to get ready for my friend Tracie's baby shower. I stayed at the shower for a couple of hours, then raced home, dressed Evan, and us three headed off to my friend Tessa's wedding. It definitely was a non stop day, but it was great to be able to see friends and catch up. We were thankful to my parents for watching Evan for us so we could head to the reception alone and have a night out.


SWIMMING...

SHOWERING...


CELEBRATING...

 

0 comments: