Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Guess what it is!

My parents got me my birthday present a little early last weekend since my mom is going to be out of town. Here is a picture of the wrapping...and I want to know what YOU think it is. Kelli, Mike and mom you can't guess! ha! The one that guesses correctly will get....absolutely nothing (except for bragging rights!).
What do you think it is????
Go ahead....click on the comment link and take a guess! **Edited** Jenny brought up a good point. I forgot to tell you how big it is. On the left side of the picture that is a regular trash can. It took my brother and my dad to carry it and put it in my car (it fit in the trunk of a Ford Focus), and you put it together to use it. Hope that helps!

6 comments:

jenny said...

it's hard to tell how big it is, but i'm guessing...a deck box? gosh, what a lame guess!

happy birthday!

heather said...

is it a bike?
I have no idea...

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

sewing machine?

Leslie Collins said...

Hope you have a good birthday, Kasey.

Swartzie said...

A can of asparagus! It must be!

lina said...

How about a grill? Sounds like a great gift for this time of year :)
Hope you & Mike have a safe trip to Indy & Mike is feeling better!