Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Bday to me!

I can't believe today is my birthday! 29 years ago I was born at 3:10 in the afternoon. My mom went into labor the previous night during my dad's softball game. My mom had to wait until the game was over before my dad would leave to take her to the hospital. They went home, my mom showered and shaved and then my dad wanted to stop at Steak and Shake before getting to the hospital. They arrived around midnight at the hospital and I arrived a mere 13 hours later. I was 5 lbs. 9 oz. and 21 inches long. Thank you for those that have sent birthday wishes my way! I appreciate it!

11 comments:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASEY!!! Party like a rockstar!!

Ferris Family said...

Have a great birthday!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Hope you have a great birthday!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday!

Dan and Amanda said...

Happy B-day Kasey! Your gift will be arriving tomorrow. :)

Amanda

jenny said...

happy birthday! :)

heather said...

Happy Birthday Kasey!
Are you still up for celebrating this weekend??

Heather S. said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday kasey!!!

Sarah Beth and David said...

Happy Birthday the day after too! :)

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

Happy Birthday Kasey!