Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wow...

For some reason, I still can't believe that today is my birthday. It just doesn't seem real yet! I had always thought 30 was old and that's where I'll be next year. It just seems crazy because now I don't think 30 sounds old! I don't feel that old, even though my body/legs/back are all wearing down already and that feels old, but inside my heart I don't feel old yet. I had always pictured my life and thought I had some of it planned out, but I guess I don't yet. I had always thought that I would have at least 2 kids by the time I was 28...well, that didn't happen yet. But I DO have so much to be thankful for. I have a great husband, great friends and family, and other than hitting deer every 6 months, I am pretty healthy! I am so thankful for all the blog friends I've made on this wonderful writing journey! I appreciate every one of you! :) I am so excited to be able to go to St. Louis this weekend to see the Morrisons, and my family! Hopefully I'll be able to go by and see Kelli and Kris's grass that they put in and my parents, brother, and grandmas'. Here is a fun picture tonight that we took with our good friends Kayla and Flip. I can't believe I'm 29...wow! :)

5 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Kasey!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Kasey!

Leslie Collins said...

Happy Birthday, Kasey. :)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday,:) Kasey!

Melanie said...

I hope you have a great one, old woman! Lets get together again soon!