Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Field Trip Day!

Today was our Reading Club day field trip to Mizzou. The kids have earned this all year by reading Mark Twain award books and completing reports. They were super excited to see Mike working, he even got to get away and eat lunch with us while on duty! We listened to story tellers and heard some great authors. They ate lunch at the "cool" college campus and were very well behaved. I had a great time and I know they did too! Here are a few pics from today!

This last pictures of some of my kiddos in the back of Mike's patrol car. I told them I better never see them in the back of one again! ha!

2 comments:

Sarah Beth and David said...

Kasey, this looks like a really fun field trip. You are an excellent teacher. Wish me luck on Friday! :) Interview at West.

Nicole said...

At first I thought you were documenting your kids getting in trouble and getting hauled off in a police car LOL! Looks like a fun trip!