Sunday, May 25, 2008

Surprise!

I was completely surprised last night when Mike and I walked into Heather and Ryan's house and there was so many of my friends! Heather planned this amazing surprise birthday party for me. My parents, Melanie and Kyle, Steven, Erin and Mike and Yuri, and the Morrisons all were there to celebrate my 29th. I still can't believe that they got me...all the secrets and phone calls. Man, I would have thought I would know when these things happen! But, I guess that's why it's called a surprise! :) We had a great time and played games, and ate some yummy food, and had fun enjoying the good evening weather. It was great and I am so thankful that so many of our friends could come hang out, especially on Memorial Day weekend. Thank you to all of you!

5 comments:

heather said...

Mike planned it, I just did all the fun work!!
Glad you had a great time Kase! And I'm glad you were surprised!! :)

jenny said...

how fun! you've got a great hubby and super friends! :)

The Malones said...

So glad to celebrate with you! It was great to see you! Love ya and happy b-day!

Melanie said...

It was fun spending your birthday party with you! I hope you enjoy your new car...look out for those deer!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.