Monday, May 14, 2007

Lawyer and Police Officer

  • A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Sheriffs Deputy. He thinks that he is smarter than the Deputy because he is sure that he has a better education.
  • He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the deputies expense...
  • Deputy says, "License and registration, please."
  • Lawyer says, "What for?"
  • Deputy says, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign "
  • Lawyer says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."
  • Deputy says, "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License and registration, please."
  • Lawyer says, "What's the difference?"
  • Deputy says, "The difference is, you have to come to a complete stop,that's the law. License and registration, please!"
  • Lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration and you give me the ticket, if not you let me go and no ticket."
  • Deputy says, "Exit your vehicle, sir."
  • At this point, the deputy takes out his nightstick and starts beating the ever-loving crap out of the lawyer and says:"Do you want me to stop or just slow down?"

This made me smile! Have a great day!

0 comments: