Wednesday, May 2, 2007

non-stop

Does anyone ever feel that you can't get caught up? I am SURE you've felt that way. Since being back from Vegas, I have been going NON-Stop and I can't seem to get caught up, catch my breath, or just take a moment to sit still. It's crazy. I was busy in St. Louis this past weekend, been getting things graded and caught up at school, and trying to get the house in order. And on top of that, its been crummy weather today. It makes me want to curl up with a good book and just do nothing....but since that can't happen....I lounged around for an hour to catch up on LOST. I love that show! I know some people were turned off because of the hiatus and some said that it was getting old...well, there are only 3 episodes left this season, and they are trying to jam pack every episode and explain some of the "wierd" things of the island. It was nice to be able to hang out with Mike and Jack (Dave even came over too) and just not think of everything I have to do within this month. Off to bed.... Have a great night!

0 comments: