Monday, May 21, 2007

Thank you!

I wanted to say THANK YOU to all of those friends and family that called, sent an email &/or blog note, or letter. It means a lot that you remembered my bday today! I can't believe that the "28" mark is here....crazy how time flies. Mike and I enjoyed today...we ate at TGI Friday's and then went on a walk. The weather has been beautiful and it was so nice to have the time together. Thanks to my parents, Kelli and Kris, Brad, Dan & Amanda, Dave, grandparents and Mike's parents for my gifts and dinners the last few weeks! Mom...I hope you are having fun in Florida (i'm jealous!) ha!

2 comments:

Dan and Amanda said...

You're welcome Kasey! Hope you enjoyed your day. :)

Amanda

K.M.L said...

Everyone was jealous at school because they didn't get flowers! ha! THANK YOU!!!!