Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm It...

Heather "tagged" me with this one floating around, so here are my answers....

  • I am: ready for summer
  • I want: to be a great wife, daughter, sister, friend and teacher
  • I have: the biggest headache right now
  • I wish: Mike and I could travel whenever we wanted
  • I hate: letting people down
  • I miss: friends we don't see
  • I hear: Jack lapping up a bowlful of water
  • I wonder: when we will have a baby
  • I regret: the way I say things with the tone of my voice
  • I am not: in shape....but hopefully soon!
  • I dance: hardly ever
  • I sing: in the car and when I'm cleaning
  • I cry: all the time...commercials, movies, etc.
  • I am not always: organized
  • I make with my hands: scrapbooks, dinner (sometimes), and gifts
  • I write: on my blog, grading papers, and SO many lists.
  • I confuse: my husband
  • I need: a just-for-fun vacation... to relax
  • I should: paint my house this summer
  • I start: lots of ideas in my head
  • I finish: things when absolutely necessary And I tag....Katie, Amanda, Kelli, and Mike (even though those last 3 don't have blogs!) :)

0 comments: