Monday, August 12, 2013

June recap

  I know....I know....August is halfway done and I'm JUST now recapping June...ahhh!
The summer flew by and I'm hoping to get June and July caught up before school starts. Here is June :)


 
1) What I was reading: Wild Things, the art of nurturing boys

2) Top three songs I was drawn to: ???

3) Movies I saw: IronMan3

4) Favorite TV moments of the month: I don't remember :(

5) Something I made: fun packs for the car ride to Florida

6) Restaurants where I ate: D. Rowe's, McAllisters, Cracker Barrel, Planet Hollywood, TRex, Fulton's Crab House in FL, and a few more in Florida on vacation :)

7) Something I am thankful for: time with friends in Nashville, vacationing with college friends and their families in Orlando, and a great car ride to and from Florida with Mike and the boys.

8) A goal I had for this month: having fun camping/canoeing with friends! Success!

9) I started the month looking forward to: seeing friends on our summer break!

10) A disappointment this month: wanting to stay in Florida longer :)

11)Something that really made me smile: my family all getting together in remembrance of Aunt Barb and doing the St. Louis Race for the Cure walk/run.

12) Something I really want to remember about this month: my mom getting re-baptized and the boys competing in their first "track" meet :)
 
 
 

0 comments: