Monday, April 1, 2013

End of March

A recap of our March
Can't believe April is already here!!!
Here's January and February

1) What I was reading: The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult

2) Top three songs I was drawn to: Les Miserables soundtrack

3) Movies I saw: Argo, Silver Linings Playbook

4) Favorite TV moments of the month: Grey's and Biggest Loser finale

5) Something I made: My dad's 60th birthday book and a collection of memories from family/friends

6) Restaurants where I ate: McAllisters, El Maguey

7) Something I am thankful for: That summer is almost here!

8) A goal I had for this month: To clean and organize closets and purge clothes...done!

9) I started the month looking forward to: warmer weather

10) A disappointment this month: not winning the lottery ;)

11)Something that really made me smile: lots of things...a day at the Zoo and park, go-karting and hiding Easter eggs for the boys

12) Something I really want to remember about this month: spring break



0 comments: