Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February

End of January
Here we are already at the end of February!And 5 days into March! Yikes! Here is my February notes :)

In the past month:


1) What I was reading:
 The Fault in our Stars by John Green
2) Top three songs I was drawn to:
Listening to 80's classics from Spotify. Loved listening to Don't You (Forget About Me) by Simple Minds (can't get this out of my head from the movie Pitch Perfect!), Don't Stop Believin' by Journey and Jump by Van Halen
3) Movies I saw:
Touchback, A Good Day to Die Hard, and Flight
4) Favorite TV moments of the month:
The Bachelor and watching all of the crazy ending moments of these girls...seriously!
5) Something yummy I made:
To die for Spaghetti Casserole. It was delicious!
6) Restaurants where I ate:
McCallisters and Applebees
7) Something I am thankful for:
the chance to have a few snow days this school year
8) A goal I had for this month:
to exercise and keep the weight off...so far so good!
9) I started the month looking forward to:
the chance for some changes in our family...
10) A disappointment this month:
Not being able to get a sitter and go out with Mike and our friends for a bday dinner for a friend and another friend who was in town...
11)Something that really made me smile:
Playing Zingo with Evan and having Alex "help" make dinner one night...
12) Something I really want to remember about this month:
My parents visiting and hanging out for the day...love them!

0 comments: