To see the rest of my monthly recaps, click here :)
1) What I was reading: Evidence Not Seen: A Woman's Miraculous Faith in the Jungles of WW2.
2) Top three songs I was drawn to: Our church soundtrack CD
3) Movies I saw: Wolverine, Turbo, Despicable Me 2
4) Favorite TV moments of the month:We got rid of TV and just have netflix. LOVE Friday Night Lights and House of Cards.
5) Something I made: made up games for the boys to play this summer outside :)
6) Restaurants where I ate: Donato's Pizza and Bazbeaux Pizza in Indiana
7) Something I am thankful for: time with Dan, Amanda and the kids and my family in St. Louis
8) A goal I had for this month: to enjoy summer and not stress and to go to the drive-in :)
9) I started the month looking forward to: a full month of summer!!
10) A disappointment this month: not going on any dates with Mike
11)Something that really made me smile: watching Madison, Mallory, Aiden, Ethan, Evan, and Alex play together....watching them on the trampoline and the zip-line.
12) Something I really want to remember about this month: going on a road trip with Evan to watch Madison play soccer in Greenville, Mike's gold medal in the Show-Me Games, and the Boone County Fair rides with the boys