Thursday, June 20, 2013

end of MAY!!

I know we are halfway through June, but here is MAY!! :)
Here is January, February, March, and April


1) What I was reading: Sadly, nothing this month :(
2) Top three songs I was drawn to: A Thousand Years, Breathe In Breathe Out, My Love

3) Movies I saw: Star Trek

4) Favorite TV moments of the month: Started watching Longmire. Love it :)

5) Something I made: Birthday gift for my mom and thank you notes for boys' birthdays.

6) Restaurants where I ate: TGI Fridays and Chinese

7) Something I am thankful for: my family and that summer is almost here!

8) A goal I had for this month: sell some oils to help people...and I did!

9) I started the month looking forward to: Alex starting at Tigerside

10) A disappointment this month: Not getting the basement finished

11)Something that really made me smile: Mother's Day, birthdays and the boys swinging in the yard

12) Something I really want to remember about this month: Evan saying that he needed a snack before bed and me asking him who said it was okay...his response was Jesus :). Also want to remember Alex and Evan at preschool together :)

0 comments: