Saturday, December 8, 2007

Postponed

Our school holiday party was supposed to be tonight, but the weather is HORRIBLE! It has been freezing rain most of the morning and is going to get worse as the day goes on. I was kindof bummed b/c I planned most of it and wanted it to be over with! I know that's selfish, but I was stressed...we are postponing it to Friday afterschool with dinner and the gift exchange game at school and then if people still want to go out , they can. I have all these cute decorations just sitting in my car, so I guess I'll now need to bring those to school. :) Mike is working today and tomorrow so I hope he stays safe with the nasty weather. I'll be baking (I know that's a shock to most of you! ha!) and wrapping a few more gifts. Have a great weekend! Stay safe and warm!

2 comments:

Sarah Beth and David said...

Thanks for Dinner and a Movie!!! We had fun. We were both tired, I don't know if you could tell. Love ya! BE SAFE!

karicarp said...

Hey there, my secret santa!!! Be sure to go check out my blog for pictures today! I got my package today! LOVE IT!!!