Saturday, December 1, 2007

playing catch up

I can't believe it has been 5 days since I've posted. wow! I have been meaning to, but with meetings before and after school every day this week, I couldn't think straight, let alone actually sit down and type up something meaningful! I don't even know where to begin....so if I ramble on, I am apolgizing now. :) We put the ornaments on our tree on Sat. or Sun. of last week and I'll post some pics of the newer ones we have this year. Each year one of our traditions is to get a couple of new ornaments and this year we have a couple of police ones, a Mizzou one, and a few cute other ones. :) This weekend is the big MU vs. OU game and we are so excited. Yesterday at school it was black and gold day and we had a big 'ol celebration. The kids' favorite part was on the morning announcements, our announcer said, "MIZ" and the kids in the whole school yelled back "ZOU!" It was pretty cool!

This Saturday is our RBE upcoming holiday party and I'm in charge, so I've been busy getting all of that ready and making sure people have paid, etc. Mike went back to work this week and is glad to be back but sore. Today we are just going to watch the game by ourselves so he can lay down and rest his back since he has to work tomorrow. I still can't believe that Dec. 1st is already here! These next few weeks are going to fly by. I am so glad that we are done shopping and our Christmas cards are sent out. I want to be able to relax these next few weeks. I have been reading a lot of people's blogs and there are some really good traditions out there! Hopefully I'll post some of ours in the next couple of days and I'd love to hear yours as well!!!! I hope you have a restful weekend...it's raining here and COLD, so it's a great day to stay inside, wrap, and watch football. GO MU!

MU vs. KU game, Dave and Sarah came over to watch with us. :) Jack's new jingle bell collar ...he is staring intently at a treat, but had to "pose" before he could get it! ha! :)

1 comments:

Katie said...

We got your christmas card, by the way! They look great! I don't know how you fit it in!