Saturday, December 1, 2007

Name Game...

  • The name game. I got this from Leslie and thought I would share. For some of you it will be easier than others!
  • RULES: *Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following … they have to be real places, names, things … nothing made up!
  • *Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

  • What is your name? Kasey
  • 4 letter word: kind
  • Vehicle: Kia
  • Show: King of the Hill, even though I dislike the show! ;)
  • City: Kansas City, Kansas
  • Boy Name: Kaden
  • Girl Name: Kelli
  • Drink: Kool-Aid
  • Occupation: Kindergarten Teacher
  • Something you wear: Knit tops
  • Celebrity: Keira Knightley
  • Food: Kiwi
  • Something found in a bathroom: Kleenex
  • Something You Shout: Kiss me you fool!!!!

I'd love to see what you came up with for your name! Share in the comments section. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the "Kiss me you fool" the best. Fun answers.

jenny said...

i'm going to have to do this on my blog. oh, and i hate king of the hill too. the show drives me insane but my hubby gets a kick out of it. men.