Tuesday, December 18, 2007

HUGE THANK YOU!!!

Wow! I recieved my Blogger Secret Santa gift yesterday and the gifts are amazing! Thank you Jessica!!! What a neat idea you came up to have Blog Secret Santa! You rock! Everything was wrapped so cute and I love the book journal, book light and a gift card to get a new book! woohoo!!!! She fit me to a T! :) I love what she wrote on the card...
" Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store.
Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more." -Dr. Seuss
Thank you Jessica!

4 comments:

jenny said...

that is a great gift! i love seeing what everybody gives/receives as a gift for secret santa!

Amy said...

what a nice gift. love that quote too.

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you liked it! It was fun to think of things for a fellow book lover! Merry Christmas!!! :-)

Zoe said...

what a cool gift!