Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oh...pinterest...how I love thee...

 I couldn't narrow it down to a top 10...so here's 15! :)

Just want to document some things from pinterest...what I've done and what I want to do (soon!).

I do wish Pinterest had a little button or something to mark what you've actually done! :)


What I have done recently...

White Chicken Enchiladas

No picture, but I want to make these again this week. SO good! Instead of the can of chilies, I added a can of tomatoes/chilies. Delicious!!!!

Car Tutorial Shirt








Tissue Paper Canvas Picture



This was easy to make...just take your time when you modge podge the tissue paper onto the canvas.

Photo Glass Magnets



Crayon Initial Gift



Christmas Card Book

No pictures because the Christmas stuff is put away :)


Organization with a dish rack

I actually am using this at one of the schools I am teaching at....it works great!

EGG Free Donuts!


Evan had donuts with dad and grandpas this morning at his preschool. I knew that most donuts have egg in them, so thankfully pinterest came to the rescue and I found a recipe without egg. And seriously...these were so good and easy to make.




Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Easy and so so good!

Feta Dip

This was yummy and can't wait to make it again!



What I want to do soon...

SuperValentines (do you see a theme for Valentine's Day and a double bday in May??)

Art Holder

I love you because frame

Boyville Wood Characters

Fishing in the tub


0 comments: