Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 goals

Here's our 2012 Picture a Day Blog.
I'm so excited that I've kept up with this since 2008!
My next goal is to actually get them printed into blog books. Not sure which program to use...blurb or blog2print or are there any others that you've used and are easy to get into book form??

This year besides keeping up with the photo a day blog, I'm also actually going to try Project Life. It's funny...I've actually had the kit from 2009! I'm excited to try this since all of the scrapping I do is digital and this will give me the chance to write down the everything thoughts, funnies, or anything else that I want to share about our life that week. I've got the album already ready, paper already slid in the album, and pens ready to write! For me, it's easy to jot stuff down on post it notes or text myself funny things or things I want to include. We'll see how this year happens with adding our every day life. I'm excited to try!

I also want to run a 5K. I'm thinking I need to do the Couch to 5K approach and also make sure I start slow because of my 9 surgeries :) Also thinking about doing this in April.


What are your goals???
Still can't believe it's 2012 already!

0 comments: