Monday, January 2, 2012

2012...

And we are back from our Midwest travel-fest. Had such a fun, fun time and I'm so thankful that we went and saw family and friends who are like family...good times all around.
As of right now my wants and needs are a little confused...
I want to sit on the couch, go through pictures, watch the Bachelor, drink coffee, and get started on my 2012 Picture a Day blog, get Project Life going for the year (yes, I am going to attempt it!), and sit and organize some blog posts/ideas/pictures....
BUT
I need to finish unpacking the car, start laundry, get ready for work in the morning, get Evan's clothes ready for preschool, unload the dishes from the dishwasher, and just get ready to get back into our routine.


I want to blog about:
A top 10 list from our travels...
Cousins...
Indy trip...
Nashville trip...
New Year's Eve...
A 2011 review...
Favorite 2011 monthly pictures...

Lots to do and lots to get done tonight, so I will be back soon....in the meantime here's a fun picture to share.

here's to a great start to 2012!



0 comments: