Lots of thoughts going through my head so this post will be all over the place!
- 30 weeks! I can't believe that we are almost in the home stretch. I went to my doctor appointment yesterday. Baby had a heartbeat of 140 and I am a pound over my starting weight. :) Woohoo! I also found out that I passed my glucose test, but that I have to take iron pills. We have our name list narrowed down to about 5-7, so at least we are making progress with that.
- For Lent this year I am giving up Facebook. I even removed it from my phone for the time being. So far, so good! :)
- Found this great St. Patrick's Day book by Alison at Oopsey Daisy. Love the activities and ideas that I can use! Printed it off and we've already completed a few activities. :) It is especially cute since E goes around saying "een" for green. :) Check it out if you haven't already!
- Some of the books I'm reading right now are Room by Emma Donoghue, From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond, and Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline by Becky Bailey. Eventually I think I might like a Kindle...I'm not sure though. Anyone have one? Thoughts?!
- So ready for spring and warmer weather...this cold, rainy weather we've been having isn't fun!