Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday night ramblings

Procrastination at it's best...

  • I'm supposed to be working on the last part of my master's research paper...am I? Nope! 
  • I could be putting the dishes away
  • I could be finishing starting a load of laundry
  • I need to be cutting out lamination for some tot books I've made Evan
Instead...I am...
  • eating Raisin Bran cereal
  • watching Supernanny
  • waiting for Mike to get home from work (high school bball)
  • looking forward to playing some St. Patrick's Day angry birds on my phone...ha! :) 
  • somewhat missing facebook and what's been going on in the world with my friends! I know that 4 of my friends had babies in the last 2 days!
Tonight we had a great time visiting Mike while he was working the games...it was a gorgeous, sunny, 60* day and we had a blast walking outside enjoying the weather. Happy Friday friends!


0 comments: