Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Top 5

Even though I've been busy trying to get these last few grad school projects done, I've had a pretty good week! :) I am so excited that spring break is only 2 and a half weeks away and we'll get to go to St. Louis for a visit for more than 1 day! We have a trivia night with some friends next Saturday and then a game night with the Morrison's the next Sat. to start off our spring break! I am also so glad the weather is finally starting to warm up here! I can't wait for spring!!! :0) Here are the top 5 things I'm loving this week!
  1. Spring break is right around the corner!
  2. Our first shower is this Sat. and 2 of my great friends (kayla and krista) are throwing it.
  3. American Idol is almost to the final ones! I can't wait!
  4. March Madness is gearing up and I love filling out those brackets and teaching my 5th graders how to do it too!
  5. Getting a fresh new hair cut today! :)
Hope your week is going well! What do you have planned this weekend????!!!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

hahaha...how ironic!!! I am getting my hair CHOPPED off tomorrow...just wait till saturday to see it! the brand new TAMARA.... DUN dun dunnnnn.....

Anonymous said...

Super Cute!!!

jenny said...

i wish i had a spring break! sounds like yours will be a blast. i hope you have a great shower - now THAT will be fun to get all that baby stuff. :) cute hair!

this weekend i'm hoping to have some friends over for a game night as well. i'm also hoping to get outside and enjoy the nice weather (hopefully it sticks around)!

Dan and Amanda said...

Cute cut!!! Miss you guys.