Sunday, March 8, 2009

1st shower

Yesterday was our very first baby shower thrown by my great friends, Kayla and Krista. They did a fantastic job decorating and hosting. I was completing overwhelmed by all of the great gifts for our little boy. The guests created a scrapbook page so we could put together an album that was already made, so now all we need to do is have him here to take some pictures to put it all together. It was such a great idea!!! We had some great food and the cupcakes were made by Kayla's friend, Debbie. They were amazing...lemon, coconut, and raspberry! Yummy!!! I was so glad that my mom and sister could come into town to meet some of our friends and join us for the first shower. We had a blast talking, catching up and sharing stories and I am so thankful that so many of our friends could come to help us celebrate! Thank you!!!!











0 comments: