Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring break...

I'm so excited to be off this week for spring break. Mike and I had lots we wanted to accomplish and so far, I think we are getting most of it done. Monday we left STL and came back and his parents have been working hard painting our hallway and trim and doors in our house. It looks so good and Mike is so thankful that he didn't have to do it! ;) We got back and went to pick up 3 bi-fold doors for our closets and a new heavy duty trash can. We also have workers in our basement putting up drywall and a small floor board heater in the laundry room, so we've been listening to them pound, hammer, saw, etc. but at least it is getting done. I feel bad that I can't do anything to help especially with the paint, so I've been getting caught up on grad school work. I'm excited to have it all complete though. I've also started putting things up in Evan's room and trying to decide where I want it all to go. We don't have any definite plans this week except getting the house in order for Evan's arrival and spending time together. Yesterday was gorgeous weather and today, not so much. It stinks because we have to keep Jack inside and baby gated in the kitchen because the workers have the downstairs door off (where he can't go) and the hallway is being painted, so he can't go there either. I'm hoping the weather is nice tomorrow and the rest of the week so he can outside. If you are on spring break this week, I hope it is nice and relaxing for ya! :)

1 comments:

Dan and Amanda said...

I think it's going to be rainy here most of the week. Hope Columbia get's lots of warm weather and sunshine!!!