Tuesday, March 17, 2009

30 week dr. appt.

Things looked good at our doctor appointment today. Evan's heartbeat was in the 130's and our doctor said it is probably because he has just woken up, usually it is in the 150's. Last Thursday I had to go in to get a non-stress test because my blood pressure was really low, but all was well with the baby. I had gained 5 pounds in 9 days and was at 170 (2 pounds over my pre pregnancy weight!) Then today...I went in and was 166 (lost 4 pounds in 5 days!) Argh! The doc doesn't seem too worried because he knows Evan is growing! I guess that is good for me too! :) Evan is about 2.25 pounds right now and is estimating he'll be around 7.5 pounds...I still can't believe I am 30 weeks and there is about 10 to go! Wow!!! He is definitely moving and kicking a ton more and I love it! :) I'll try to post my 30 week pictures soon!

2 comments:

The Patterson's said...

Wow! 30 weeks already...it has gone so quick. He'll be here before you know it.

Jenn said...

You are so brave for posting your actually weight...I'm impressed!