Thursday, August 30, 2007

Time flies...

I can't believe how fast the school week goes. It seems like I blinked and Friday is already here! Yikes! We are going out of town tomorrow...it was kind of a surprise for Mike's birthday (which is tomorrow). I wanted to take him up to visit Dan, Amanda, and our nieces. It will be nice to have a 3 day weekend. He originally said he would cover someone else's shift on Sun. but once I told him I wanted to take him up there, he thankfully, got someone else to cover the shift. We will be leaving Friday after school and coming back Monday afternoon. We can't take Jack, who would have loved to have another playdate with their golden retriever, Jackson, but their fence is not up yet! bummer! Dave will be hanging out here all weekend and watching him...thanks Dave! I have lots to do before we leave...finish things up here at home, and school, and pack! Augh! Gotta get to school....have a great day!

2 comments:

heather said...

Tell everyone in Indy hi for us!

I know you'll probably be in a rush to get there, but do you want to stop by here for a super quick dinner on your way out tomorrow, we'd love to see you for a minute before we all leave. And to say Happy Birthday!!

Let me know...
Glad you guys both have a nice long weekend!!

Heather S. said...

Have a great weekend and tell Mike Happy Birthday from us!