Sunday, August 12, 2007

24 hours

It has been a great 24 hours! I went to St. Louis yesterday, got to see the fam and hang out for awhile. Then, I met up with the Robertsons, Morrisons, and Swinigans and us girls went to go see Les Mis at the Muny. It was amazing! We had great seats...thanks Mom! We went out to eat at the Spaghetti Factory beforehand. We made it down there and had a couple of minutes to relax before the show started...which is a good thing because it is HOT!!! We had a great time talking about babies, dogs...and Amie's favorite: Ben's new favorite thing to do with their dog! ha! It was so great to be able to hang out with Heather and Amie, and also meet Heather S. whom I had never met before! yeah! new friends.... :) Ryan made his "famous" milkshakes for us all last night...but apparently forgot to sing the song that goes with it that he does/performs for Heather and also Nicole! ;) Great times

  • This morning I came back home and headed to my classroom to try to finish it up! I am almost done! yeah! You may remember those before pictures...and here are the "almost" after pics! So close to being done....I am GOING to finish it up tomorrow! woo-hoo!!!!

4 comments:

Kristyn said...

Your room looks great! I head off to work tomorrow to start getting mine around. Good Luck with the new school year!

Dan and Amanda said...

Kasey your classroom looks great!! I was a little worried after looking at the before shots. :)

Amanda

heather said...

Lookin good!

Heather S. said...

It was great meeting you! Thanks again for the Muny ticket Saturday! I had a great time! Your room looks great!