Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I've been tagged

middle name meme Here are the rules:
  • 1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
  • 2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
  • **IF you have already done your middle name than do the State that you live in with new adjectives!*****
  • 3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. ***Or state if you have already been tagged before!***
  • 4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
  • 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
  • My middle name is Michelle...here goes...
  • M: motivated...once I get something in my head...I have to either start it right away and finish or get some plans down to start it right away. I like pushing myself to do better and I don't like to wait! :)
  • I: I love my family!!!!!
  • C: calm...I at least think I am for the most part.
  • H: help others...maybe that's why I got into teaching...I like helping kids, adults, planning things...pretty much anything BUT cooking! ha!
  • E: easy going. I pretty much go with the flow and don't mind when plans change, etc.
  • L: laugh LOUDly...I get really embarrassed (even thought it doesn't always show), but I still love my loud, obnoxious laugh. Heather can attest to it...especially during the catch-phrase game. :)
  • L: lazy. Yes, I admit... I am lazy. I wish I had a housecleaner, cook, etc. b/c I don't like doing those things, so I always put it off. I would rather sit around with Mike or friends and talk. I do like getting motivated but NOT to do those things! I don't really like exercising unless it is for a team sport. I don't like exercising by myself.... :)
  • E: energetic. I (at least) usually have lots of energy to do things. Whether that is travelling, keeping my classroom activities interesting and exciting, or having energy to take pics/scrap/etc.

I am also not really sure how I can have energetic and lazy in the same description about me....but it is true! Weird!

Okay, your turn: I HAVE THE LONGEST NAME...most of you (Heather, Nicole, Katie H.)...have 3 or 4 letters! Augh!!!! I'm tagging:1. Sherri 2. Erin (EJ) 3. Katie Mohr 4. Amie 5. Kelli 6. Amanda 7. Heather S. 8. Nick

1 comments:

Katie said...

Haha! Right before, I read the end of your post, I was thinking, Hmmmm...energetic & lazy, that's funny! But, I know what ya mean.