Sunday, August 5, 2007

Not too much

Nothing too exciting this weekend. Mike had to work and also did some overtime for the Missouri Basketball Show-me-State games. I did a little back to school shopping on Sat. with Melanie and found some great deals! It was tax-free weekend so that made it a little bit nicer! I found some really cute clothes and shoes for school this year! It is ALWAYS so exciting getting things ready for the new year and getting the classroom set up. I found 3 pairs of cute new shoes, a new pair of pants (click here to see), a shirt (in the green stripe), pencil skirt in gray, a pair of capris, 2 tanks and another shirt. Today I went to church and then met up with Mike and his parents and Dave also joined us for some Mexican. Yummy! I came back home and finished up some things around the house. Another new thing we got this weekend was Dance Dance Revolution for Playstation 2. If you have never played this....it is awesome! It is a great way to exercise and it is fun trying to get the beat! Click here and here to see. Here is a little video above...This kid is Amazing!!! I am almost that good....yeah right! ha!

1 comments:

heather said...

Love the new shoes!!

So where are the videos of you and Mike and the Dance Dance Revolution? Aren't you going to show off??? haha!