Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thanks and top 10 ramblings...

Thanks for bearing with me through all of the Florida vacation posts and pictures...it's nice to have on here so when I put them in books, I have it all on the blog. :) Now...we'll get back to our normal nonsense stuff! :) Here is this week's top 10 thoughts I'm having...

  1. Can't believe I'm hooked on Dancing with the Stars this season...Kate definitely needs to go! She's awful...
  2. Got an invitation to my college roommates wedding...this July...in the Dominican Republic. Too bad we can't go :(
  3. I wish money grew on trees....see #2
  4. Can't believe I am planning Evan's 1st birthday party! yikes! How did a year go by so fast?
  5. Hoping to make a trip to Ikea this summer to get some things for the playroom...anyone want to go with?
  6. Definitely need to have a garage sale to get rid of a lot of things we don't need or use...too bad it's a ton of work to get everything out and ready...maybe I'll just take it all to Goodwill
  7. Evan learned "so big" and it's adorable to watch. Look for video soon!
  8. I want to have a movie day and watch The Proposal, The Blind Side, and New Moon again...too bad life and work around the house actually gets in the way
  9. Voting day in Columbia today and Evan and I did our civic duty and went out to vote 
  10. It's 7:15 and I'm ready for bed....but must.stay.up.for LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

I will go to Ikea with you!!! I also wanted to get to bed early but since I'm a LOST junkie I had to stay up and watch!

Dan and Amanda said...

IKEA...I'll go!!

R5 said...

I love Ikea, Lost and The Proposal is great!!! I'm hooked on DWTS too! and yes Kate should go! I was sad to see Buzz go but I know he can't dance!