Friday, April 2, 2010

March Goals in Review...

I think my March goals went by the wayside...it seems we were out of town for a majority of the month...either in St. Louis, Iowa, or Florida.

  1. Learn how to use Photoshop Elements... FAIL...STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS!
  2. Get a binder to put all of my recipes inside so they are organized... FAIL
  3. Sign Evan up for the next round of swimming lessons... FAIL
  4. Beat my husband in the trivia pursuit game on the PS3... FAIL
  5. Pick paint colors for Evan's room and the playroom... PASS!!!!!!
  6. Move everything out of the spare bedroom to get ready to paint... FAIL
  7. Scan pictures from older scrapbooks (at least 3 books)...FAIL
  8. Do some sort of exercise every day for at least 30 minutes...(does picking up a baby count?! ha!) FAIL
  9. Finish our taxes... PASS!!!!!
  10. Go through my closet to get rid of clothes and bring to Goodwill... PASS!!!!!
Overall...I think 3 out of 10 isn't too bad considering we were gone a lot. I'm hoping my April goals are a little more reachable! ha!

0 comments: