Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No title today...

What a fabulous weekend we had. Mike and I were both off and we got lots accomplished. Mike started putting together some of the baby furniture, we bought a new dresser for the guest bedroom and cleaned out my Arbonne cabinet. The house is clean and I'm wishing the weekend was still going on! :) We only have a 4 day work week this week (3 if you count that today is already over!) and parent teacher conferences are next week. That means this is our last conference for the year and spring is around the corner! I headed to the doctor this morning and our little guy's heartbeat was 154 and I am about 2 lbs from my starting weight before getting sick. I can't believe I am 6.5 months! Time is going so fast! Excuse the picture...I seriously look like I swallowed a ball...maybe it's just the shirt! ha! I can't belive the difference in my stomach...it doesn't look this big in the morning, but the evening, man...it seems to grow in just a few short hours!!!

1 comments:

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

Looking good! Today is Abby's big day.