Sunday, February 8, 2009

Is it over already?

Wow! I can't believe how fast this weekend flew by! We even had Friday off of school...

  • Friday: We had a teacher work day and I was able to stay home, get some grading done and start getting prepared for teacher conferences at the end of the month. Mike was off too which was a bonus! We watched a couple of movies, Fireproof and Traitor, went to a great lunch at Applebees and got some things done around the house. We met up with our friend, Biz for dinner at his house and called it a night around 9...I just can't stay up anymore! ;)
  • Saturday: We had our childbirth in a day class. We learned lots of things and were on information overload! It was very informative for both Mike and I and we are glad we went and got it done in 1 day instead of 5 nights for 2 hours each night. After class, Mike and I came home, I took a nap, and after getting up we made dinner, chicken parmesan, and then we watched Appaloosa.
  • Sunday: We went to late service this morning, heard a great message and then saw Kyle and Melanie and baby Marek driving home, so we all stopped at Chipotle for lunch. It's been awhile since we saw them and it was great to catch up! We need to do it more often, but of course busy schedules always get in the way. We then picked up the rest of our baby furniture and brought that home. I can't wait to decide on a paint color and put the furniture together!!!! :) Mike has to work tonight and I'm going to watch the grammy awards, do some laundry and score reading assessments! :) I hope you had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Dan and Amanda said...

Miss you guys!

Melanie said...

I want to see pics of that baby furniture! Let us know if you need help setting it up or with baby room stuff.